Monday, November 4, 2013

Follow me on Facebook!




 Good Morning! I believe winter is upon us and I am sad. I just love the fall season and all the fun festivals this time of year.  Which is why I wanted to get a post up for you this morning.  The next big one will be on December 7th @ The Canfield High School in Canfield Ohio.  The show will have around 260 crafters again this year.  It is going to be so exciting and we are excited to be heading north and meeting even more great folks! We sure hope to see some of our Gypsy fans as well.  Come see what is new and say hello!




 ***We will still be doing the photo pendants so get your orders in now.  Delivery will be December 15th. Also check out our facebook page as we will be posting a Trunk Show which you can purchase items just by messaging us! See you soon! ~Blessings!













No comments: