Thursday, August 16, 2018

Who put the twist in this duo?



The Truth about the name?...

As a small child I spent a lot of time with my grandparents.  My grandfather seemed to work a lot, but when he was at home and I was lucky enough to spend time with him there was never a dull moment!  He loved to tease me about these supposed "Gypsies" in our area that were looking for small children to steal away from their families.  He teased that if I wanted him to, he could have them come and pick me up! Pretty twisted right?  My husband, also from the area, was also told about these supposed gypsies.  Longer story short the name ..."Two Twisted Gypsies" was born.

This twisted duo consist of myself and my husband, of thirty plus years, Brian.  We currently design our items from our home. Our creations are handcrafted from many resources including, but not limited to vintage, found objects, leather and mixed media.  We re-purpose both old and new to create our jewelry making everything we make unique and for the most part one of a kind.

You can find our items available for purchase by visiting our Etsy shop or on our Facebook Two Twisted Gypsies page.

Upcoming Festivals:

The Two Twisted Gypsies will be attending Algonquin Mills Fall Festival Friday, Saturday, & Sunday October 12, 13, 14 2018 from 9am - 5pm Carrollton Ohio.  Admission  is $8 per vehicle ( not per person) Camping is available @15.00 per night and they do have an ATM available on festival grounds. For more information you can visit www.carrollcountyohio.com/history or call 1-877-727-0103



No comments: