Monday, February 4, 2013

A Gypsying We Will Go!

Today I am beginning a new necklace collection.  I will be doing a lot of hand wire wrapping of vintage beads and found objects.  I want to focus on creating one of a kind pieces as I had originally set out to do when we began designing jewelry. 

Over the weekend we visited several of our favorite vendors and met a new one, Kurt...with a K (which is how he introduced himself)  He not only had an awesome shop, but was a very down to earth kind of guy.  He had some really great items and I was shocked that I found so many things at one shop,very untapped treasures at his place.  Then off to see Sue at our other favorite shop. It was a fun day of Gypsying with my hubby. I can't wait to start putting things together.  Here is a pic of our finds from Kurt's... minus a frog earring which I have already started to work on! Wish I had done a before on him... but you will love him!  Okay enough rambling...

Here are some of our finds.









No comments: